Director, Torch Investment Management
- GE Capital (London)
Director, Principal Finance
- Morgan Stanley (London)
M&A, strategic advisory, asset divestiture and capital raising transactions
- Arthur Andersen
Corporate Finance Advisory
- MBA – Dual Degree: London Business School/ University of Chicago
- Chartered Accountant (ACA), India
Awards/ Recognitions/ Other Responsibilities
- Director of India Foundation, a think tank based in New Delhi
- Eisenhower Fellow from India for 2015
- Udyog Ratna Award, 2012 – for contribution to the Power Sector
* Registered representative of Torch Investment Management Pte. Ltd., Registered Fund Management Company with the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
^ Under an outsourcing arrangement with Torch Investment Management Pte. Ltd.
The information contained on this website has not been examined or approved by any regulatory authority. Nothing contained on this website shall constitute any investment advice, solicitation, offer, or any form of advice by Torch Investment Management Pte. Ltd. (“Torch”).
This website, and any articles provided on this website, is for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research, investment or any form of advice. Although the information provided on this website is based upon information that Torch and the group considers reliable and endeavors to keep current, neither Torch nor the group assures that the information is accurate, current or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. Any opinions expressed on this website may change as subsequent conditions vary. Past performance and track records are no guarantee of future results.